A kickstand is something that holds you steady when you want to stay right where you are, but it is also the starting point for when you are ready to “kick up” and move forward. The kickstand symbolizes growth and forward momentum, which is exactly what Kickstand can provide for your business or organization.
First launched in January 2012 by founder Ashley Ward, Kickstand is a consulting and events company that delivers high-quality results. Specializing in creating and implementing strategies to support the growth of your business svenskacasino or organization, Kickstand will help you reach a new level of engagement with your audience through our diverse range of business-centered strategies. Kickstand’s services include: event planning, public relations, fundraising, project management, marketing, and social media strategies. Kickstand is on the Nova Scotia Communication Services standing offer list for communications, PR and writing contract work.
- Conceived and executed three major cross-continent charity bicycle rides, each with 50+ participants and each covering over 5,000km ($1.5 million raised).
- Implemented and executed two 3-day Cabot Trail bicycle rides with 150 participants and 100% of every dollar cialis generico españa donated going directly to paediatric cancer support programs ($300,000+ raised).
- Coordinated and executed The Big Swim, a 15km swim from New Brunswick to PEI ($100,000+ raised).
International professional experience includes:
- Developed a comprehensive disaster preparedness policy for government schools in India while living in-country for 6 months.
- Managed a micro-credit project for women living in rural communities.
- Fundraised and project managed the building of a medical clinic in rural Angola.
- Managed a flood relief project in partnership with Oxfam (including a fundraising campaign, coordination of relief to rural areas, follow-ups, and relationship building with donors and stakeholders).
- Coordinated a summer literacy program for at- risk youth in St. Lucia, as well as a peer health educator program in The Gambia (while living in country at each location).
Visit the Services page to see a full breakdown of our what Kickstand can provide for you.